Now Check below to see if you have missed any …….
– Share this with friends and family on Whatsapp ……….
See Which True Friend Accepts this challenge..
Compare your results with them. Spread the love and Be a Proud Indian.
Let’s know about 28 local dishes from 28 Indian states (bharat ke rajyon ke vyanjan). The cuisine of every state in India has a different taste and a different style of cooking.
So let us tell you the list of traditional food of different states of India.
28 local dishes from 28 Indian states (bharat ke rajyon ke vyanjan)
1. Brinjal ki Launji (Uttar Pradesh) – Brinjal ki Launji is a local dish of Uttar Pradesh. You must have eaten many dishes made from vegetable of brinjal and brinjal, but if you ever want to go to Uttar Pradesh, then definitely eat the local dish “brinjal ki lauji”
2. Bal Mithai (Uttarakhand) – You will get Bal Mithai mainly in Uttarakhand, which is a very tasty dish.
3. Bhutte Keys (Madhya Pradesh) – Bhutte Keys is a local dish of Madhya Pradesh. Bhutte of Madhya Pradesh is very tasty and for this reason, the local dish of corn is also very tasty.
4. Chhena Pola (Odisha) – Chhena Pola of Odisha is a local and very tasty dish, if you want to go to Odisha then definitely try it.
5. Dab Chingri (West Bengal) – Dab chingri is a local and very tasty dish of West Bengal that you will find only in West Bengal.
6. Dehori (Chhattisgarh) – After eating the Dehori dish of Chhattisgarh, you will never forget its taste.
7. Gongura Pachadi (Andhra Pradesh) – If you ever go to Andhra Pradesh, you must definitely taste the local dish of Gongura Pachadi.
8. Irachi Ishtu (Kerala) – Kerala is famous for its beauty but the local dish Irachi Ishtu is also quite famous which is quite tasty.
9. Jadoh with Pork (Meghalaya) – Jadoh with Pork is a local dish of Meghalaya, the taste of this dish which you will find in Meghalaya cannot be found anywhere.
10. Kaladi Cheese (Jammu and Kashmir) – Jammu and Kashmir has beautiful litigation as well as the local dish Kaladi Cheese is also worth eating, which is quite tasty.
11. Kambu Kujah (Tamil Nadu) – Everyone visiting Tamil Nadu must taste a dish called Kambu Kujah which will change your mouth test.
12. Khaman Asinba Kangshoi (Manipur) – Khaman Asinba Kangshoi is the local dish of Manipur whose taste will never be forgotten once you taste it.
13. Litti Chokha (Bihar) – You must have heard the name of Litti Chokha dish, which is a local and very tasty dish of Bihar.
14. Madra (Himachal Pradesh) – Along with the beautiful views, another thing famous in Himachal Pradesh is “Madra” which is a local and very wonderful dish.
15. Masoor Thanga (Assam) – If you get a chance to eat the local lentil lentil dish then never leave it because this dish is so delicious.
16. Dry Bamboo Shoot (Nagaland) – If you ever go to Nagaland then you must definitely taste the local dish dry Bamboo Shoot.
17. Mui Borok (Tripura) – Mui Borok is a local and very unique dish of Tripura that you can only eat in Tripura.
18. Pandi Curry (Karnataka) – A dish called Pandi Curry is quite popular in Karnataka which is quite tasty along with being a local dish.
19. Fagshapa (Sikkim) – If you ever want to go to Sikkim then try Fagshapa, the local dish there.
20. Ragda (Jharkhand) – If you are ever in Jharkhand and you feel like eating something that makes your mouth taste great, then definitely eat the Ragda dish there.
21. Savichchir (Mizoram) – If you have not tasted the local dish savory while visiting Mizoram, then it is incomplete to go to Mizoram.
22. Smoked Pork in Sengmora Ksak (Arunachal Pradesh) – Smoked Pork in Sengmora Ksak is a local dish of Arunachal Pradesh which is very tasty.
23. Babinsa (Goa) – Although Goa is famous for its beautiful views, beaches, but if you go to Goa then definitely eat the local dish Babinsa.
24. Khandvi (Gujarat) – Although many dishes of Gujarat are famous but the Khandvi there is very tasty.
25. Bajra khichdi (Haryana) – Go to Haryana and do not eat Bajra khichdi, it is incomplete to go there.
26. Thali Peeth (Maharashtra) – Maharashtra is famous for its culture, hi-fi lifestyle and Mumbai but the Thali Peeth is also very famous which is quite tasty.
27. Makki Roti Mustard Saag (Punjab) – If one has not tasted Makki Roti of Punjab and did not taste mustard saag , consider it tasted nothing.
28. Malai Ghevar (Rajasthan) – If you ever want to go to Rajasthan then definitely taste the Malai Ghevar there, you will never forget its taste.
Whatsapp True Friend Challenge Score
Calculate Your Score :
1 point for every state you were able to answer out of a total of 28.
Multiply it by the number of friends who accepted the WHATSAPP Challenge and compared the results with you.